Monday, December 19, 2005

My Early Retirement

'Time to burn a bridge and a closet full of entry-level business suits. Freed from the shackles of commercial real estate development, I can now retire early and build that damn dream home at the beach. Or in the mountains. Jungle? Desert? NYC? Wha? Too early in the career to even have a dream? Pathetic.

I owe this unbudgeted retirement to all of you, my legion of loyal readers and the advertisers who scam them. In following the trend of successful bloggers everywhere, I ran a valuation... which spat back the great news:

"My blog is worth $0.00.How much is your blog worth?"

D'oh. I had better get back to work. Immediately after I recall that threatening email to my boss.

Damn you all, you non-existent readership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home