Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Highlights

Getting a nice bottle of california chardonnay in the mail from Craig in SF

Mark Morford's article on why Spain and Cananda are going to fall into the grates of hell for legalizing gay marriage: http://sfgate.com/columnists/morford/

The BLAT I just had for lunch. Fresh tomatoes, crisp hickory bacon, flawless avocado, bread toasted just right. Yummy. I could eat one every day.

The long weekend ahead: we havn't made any plans, but I am sure that cold beer ,red meat, and thunderous explosions will play into it.

I found myself inn the backyard pulling weeds from the cracks in the bricks. Payton watched me for awhile, and then began to eat every weed in sight. Maybe he's not so lazy and dim after all.

'Standing in front of my building, talking to a coworker who happens to be in a short skirt. Skateboarding teenager cruises by and cattcalls about said coworker's butt. Skater looks back to gawk further, completely missing the curb in front of him. Skater hits curb and is sent flying onto the pavement, bouncing a couple of times. Coworker and I continue conversation as if nothing has happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home