Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday Roundup

I had a bad St. Louis day yesterday, even while having a great time at the ballpark. Allow me a moment to vent:

I am dead fucking sick of:
  • Shitty beer. Yes, I'm talking to you A-B
  • Smoke. Everywhere. Is there anyplace you cannot smoke in this city? Inside a gas station for the love of Neil Diamond?
  • Tank tops and jean shorts.
  • Bad, bad, bad tattoos. The grim reaper on your shoulder does not make you look dangerous. Just stupid.
  • The local economy. 'Market sucks. 'Nuff said.
  • Not to get into the job for fear of getting dooced, but I am dead sick of budgets and having to reforecast every six days and preparing reports for 17 different head honchos.
  • Humidity and mosquitoes.
  • The apple tree in my backyard is nothing but a factory for sticky, smelly bombs that drive the dog nuts and attract flies the size of my fist.

Get thee back to California. Okay. I feel better. Oddly enough, I am looking forward to the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home